Monday, February 14, 2011

Assigment 2

                   There are different kinds the goals that you can talk about like
 Financial goals, Health goals, religion goals, study goals and community
goals, in this paper I going to talking about exclusive about my study goals.

In the first place, I going to tell you that I finally found my purpose in
life, it is very important step. Because that is where all the strength comes,
 otherwise you will give up in the first set back you have and unfortunately
 You are going to have one or even more. Second, you need have three kinds of
 goals long, intermediate, and short term goals this is how I did my I
hope you learn for my experience and also my mistakes. Third, my long term
goals is to be economist because I have to work I will reach my goal by 2015.
 Intermediate goal I have to have all my credit in the college level by
2013. Next, my short term goal is to finish English level four and math
class for this semester. Then, do not forget there are people who make their
living by helping others like people in the learning center. Finally, do do
not not be worry about obstacle because their job is to increase our level of
self confidence. Think about it what will be life without problems? In
Conclusion, it is not what you going to get in the end, it is what you become
on the way to get it. Enjoy and be ready see the person you going to be after
all you will be in this  life ones.     GOOD LUCK


1 comment:

  1. Raul, it seems that you have had the opportunity to reflect upon the way you make goals and what you need to do to improve the goal-making process. That is something that we all need to reflect upon! Let me know how I can help you with you current ESL goals. By the way, which Math are you taking right now?

    ReplyDelete